Does this sound familiar?
It starts with a swipe. A glimmer of hope. He said all the right things. He made you laugh. And he wants to meet you.
After the last a-hole you dated, he seems refreshingly real.
As you get ready for your date, your mind wonders about the future. Correction, your future together. You hit it off. You become exclusive. You delete the dating app. You introduce him to your family. You move in with him. You go on a tropical holiday together.
You live happily…ever…after. Finally.
Back to reality, you just wrapped up on the most amazing date. He’s sexy, smart, funny. Your sexual chemistry was off the charts.
But it’s been three days and you haven’t heard from him. It’s all good. You play along. You don’t want to seem too keen. A week later, it’s official. He’s ghosted you. When he finally messages you, he’s casually cruel with an “I’m not looking for a relationship right now.”
Another date with potential bites the dust. How are these a-holes able to walk around in broad daylight disguised as normal nice guys without a single warning sign? It’s not you. It’s them.
Emotionally available men. That’s the goal.
Someone you can love. Someone you can trust. Someone who won’t swoop into your life and derail you from your goals and dreams. Someone who supports you. Someone who commits to you. Someone who you’re truly comfortable being your truest self with.
It all starts with spotting the red flags.
Steph was in a relationship with a difficult emotionally unavailable man. Her self-respect and self-esteem were at an all-time low and she was questioning herself constantly.
“Is it me? Am I the reason that my relationship isn’t working?”
Narrator: It was not Steph. It was him.
Fast-forward two years and Steph has left her emotionally unavailable man and is now dating, or as we like to call it, “interviewing” for her life partner.
She was messaging a man on a dating app and organised to meet up for a dinner date.
Steph was feeling good about the date until he messaged her the night before to see if she wanted to get a beer with him right then and there.
This immediately set off two red flags for Steph.
- Red Flag Number 1: He didn't ask her any follow-up questions about what she’d be doing that evening, or anything about her day, and;
- Red Flag Number 2: He expected her to drop what she was doing to come out when it suited him rather than when they had planned.
With this newfound knowledge, Steph decided that he was probably narcissistic. She sent him a kind and considerate message to cancel the date and wished him luck.
He responded aggressively, saying that they had barely spoken and demanded that she tell him the real reason she was cancelling.
Steph didn't respond and blocked him, but that wasn’t the end of it.
He started texting Steph. He told her she was a “4 out of 10 at best” and that she had “no character” and to “have a nice life.”
All Steph could think was lucky she learnt how to read the red flags early and avoided wasting any more time by meeting up with him in person.
“I feel like I seriously dodged a bullet!”
You are not to blame for the continued rejections and failed relationships.
That critical voice in your head telling you that you’re not the type of person that men commit to, aren’t pretty or beautiful enough, aren’t thin enough, aren’t accomplished enough, aren’t good enough is complete and utter bullshit.
The only reason you keep having these relationship experiences is that you don’t have the skills to read the red flags.
The Red Flag Project.
Get the step-by-step plan to help you find a relationship with an emotionally available man.
The Red Flag Project will help you identify the red flags of emotional unavailability, avoidance or disinterest while dating so you can avoid or end unsuitable relationships early. No more heartbreak. No more sadness. No more drama.
The Red Flag Project will help you trust your intuition in a new way. Learn how NOT to ignore what your values are telling you about your latest Hinge hook-up. No more wasting time on duds.
The Red Flag Project will give you a step-by-step dating plan that you can start using immediately to stop wasting time with unavailable, inconsistent, avoidant, detached, narcissistic or controlling men. Goodbye, duds. Hello, Mr. Right.
From stumbling through date after date not knowing why you keep missing your mark to confidently screening assholes out early and spending more time with the good ones.
When you can spot the red flags, here’s what happens:
- You instantly know who’s a time waster and who’s worth spending time with.
- You stop compromising on standards confidently knowing you are the catch, the prize, the vibe.
- You stop dating time wasters and start spending more time with emotionally available men who want to commit.
Find Mr. Right And Stop Dating Forever.
What makes this course so good?
Discover the why
We introduce you to the real reasons why you keep attracting and persisting with emotionally unavailable men. Nope, it’s not your fault but it is your responsibility to become aware and make the changes so you can stop making the same mistakes over and over again! Once you know the real WHY you keep choosing these men you can get on with solving the problem!
Recognising the signs
We make explicitly clear the red flags you need to notice when you are on a date. People give themselves away very early on and you need to take note and respond accordingly. If you keep these red flags at the front of your mind when dating you can save time and heartache down the track.
A step-by-step plan
We offer a step-by-step dating plan that you can repeat over and over again to screen out the unavailable, inconsistent, avoidant, detached, narcissistic or controlling men quickly so you can fast-track your dating success. This means you do not waste time! For many of our clients, by the time they work with us they have been in this pattern for years!
Here's What You'll Learn
What You Need to Know
LEARN ABOUT DATING, RELATIONSHIP PATTERNS AND SCHEMAS!
- Observe and define the relationship pattern you are stuck in.
- Learn the difference between emotionally available and emotionally unavailable men
- Learn the TRUTH about why you have high sexual chemistry with unavailable men.
- Learn all about SCHEMAS – this is like having a SUPER POWER. + You will learn a new way to see what is going on for you in dating.
- Discover why your brain sometimes works against you when it comes to making dating decisions
The External Red Flags
HOW UNAVAILABLE MEN GIVE THEMSELVES AWAY!
- Discover our strategy for recognising the ‘red flags” when you are dating men that you absolutely MUST avoid.
- Our tactics to identifying unavailability and disinterest in a guy so you can STOP trying to win him over and move on to a better option.
- Discover the proven way to ditch the “love bombers” and why you find them so sexy in the first place.
- Discover how to Identify the narcissistic “love bomber” and screen him out before you get hooked.
- Learn to spot the red flags if you are already dating a guy or in an established relationship.
- Importantly, learn how to screen out those guys who display EXTREME red flags, ones that can put you at risk of violence.
Internal Red Flags
LEARN TO TRUST YOUR GUT – SIGNALS TO SCREEN IN AND OUT!
- Learn to identify those common thoughts and feelings that are driven by your schemas.
- Discover the true meaning of those GUT reactions and why you should listen to them.
- Identify those excuses and rationalisations you make that keep you stuck in dead-end relationships.
- The HOW and WHY his bad behaviour flies under your RADAR – learn to say no to yourself rather than make excuses for him
Your Dating Plan
HOW TO DATE WITH SELF-CARE AND SELF-RESPECT AS YOUR PRIORITY!
- What you should NEVER do on the first few dates with a guy.
- How to protect yourself from getting hooked into bad relationships
- How to “interview” to work out if he is good for YOU rather than the usual question of “Am I good enough for him?”
- How to see dating and relationship progression in stages rather than "Am I in this or am I out?"
- Our special tactics and questions to ask the guy before YOU DECIDE to progress the relationship to the next stage.
- When do you have SEX with him – it’s not all about the chemistry and giving him what he wants to keep him. We give you a new way to make this decision.
When you enrol, you also receive...
The RFP Break-up Guide
LOOKING AFTER YOUR FUTURE SELF AND MANAGING THE EMOTIONS OF WALKING AWAY!
In this “tell-all” bonus, we reveal a step-by-step plan that we have refined and used in our work with hundreds of women to help them walk away from a bad relationship with their self-respect intact and the right mindset.
Let’s face it – break-ups are hard and you have to cope with really difficult feelings. Stand on the shoulders of other women who have been through this difficult process and know you are doing everything you can to move through it.
"Hi, Justine and Gemma here. We are both clinical psychologists with over 40 years combined experience in helping people find connection and love in good relationships.
This program is a summary of our 15-year journey that eventually resulted in the launch of The Red Flag Project and a life-long mission to help other women find relationships with emotionally available men (NOT assholes).
As we were muddling through our dating journeys we saw the same struggle in our clients. We realized that we were now in a unique position to help them too! We applied what we had learnt from our own experiences, coupled with our professional know-how, to their dating problems. And guess what! It worked for them too!
We have a huge passion to help women choose emotionally available men and so, The Red Flag Project was born.
Justine & Gemma
After Finishing The Red Flag Project...
YOU'LL GO FROM...
- Feeling confused, powerless and stuck in a pattern of rejection and heartache with guys who won't commit to you and muck you around.
- Feeling sick and tired of being ghosted, stashed, breadcrumbed as you as you through the nightmare that is modern dating.
- Feeling frustrated and powerless that you keep being attracted to the unavailable guys and that you keep choosing them.
- Blaming yourself that these guys just don’t seem to want you.
- Feeling resigned to being alone and missing out on love and connection.
- Feeling empowered and hopeful about finding love and connection.
- Knowing the real reason why you keep ending up with assholes.
- Knowing you can date with strategy and intention.
- Knowing you can recognise an emotionally available guy and screen out the assholes.
- Know you can make good dating decisions for your future self while you keep your self-respect.
Ready To Commit To Change?
THIS IS A ONE OFF INVESTMENT OF
The information we present in this course is normally given to our clients over hours of face-to-face therapy. You get all of our wisdom, strategies, insights and tactics for this affordable price.
Wondering if this is for you?
Just ask yourself if you can relate to the following:
- You are a women wanting a relationship but feels frustrated, depleted, powerless and hopeless to find a lovely man.
- You keep having the same experience over and over again – you keep meeting unavailable, inconsistent, avoidant, detached, narcissistic or controlling men and it feels like it is something you just can’t shake.
- Maybe you are in a relationship but you know something is “off” but you are having trouble articulating exactly why.
- Perhaps you want the confidence of knowing what is really going on and why you keep choosing these men.
- You’ve been reading and researching how to avoid unavailable men but you still don’t have the answers or a clear plan of action.
- You have had bad experiences dating men in the past, and you are shit scared of making more bad choices.
- At the end of the day you really want a loving and honest relationship.
Who's this program NOT for?
- If you expecting instant results. We wish we could personally set you up with the man of your dreams but unfortunately we can’t offer a dating service.
- You are not willing to actually date – yep, to get out there and meet people (whether virtually given COVID or face-to-face). And, in this day and age it probably means online dating. If you are in a complete avoidance mode then this may not be the course for you YET. However, if you are in avoidance mode with dating the course may give you hope that you can do it differently......
Have Questions? We've got Answers
HOW FAST UNTIL I GET RESULTS?
HOW LONG IS THE COURSE?
WHY IS THIS SO AFFORDABLE?
WHAT WILL I GET TODAY?
IS THE COURSE DIFFICULT?
WHAT SUPPORT CAN I EXPECT?
Don't miss this opportunity
You deserve this! Let’s get started right now on your journey!
By signing up to The Red Flag Project, you will gain access to the invaluable resources and strategies that you need to recognise red flags that signal emotional unavailability and heartache. You will be so much closer to finding love and connection!